Last nite, Vic and I went shopping at Vivo.
Its a rare chance now that I'm working in the east, near to my home and I don't get to pass by town on the way home (and hence 'conveniently' drop by).
I don't know why, but I felt as if time flew. Then I recalled times when I went shopping after work, back at that time when I was still working at Orchard area.
Time didn't seem to fly so fast then.. I could get all my shopping done in a jiffy. Now its like, I step into at max 3 or 4 shops, then I hear the shutters being closed and announcements to make your last purchase.
Hmmm... maybe I'm walking way slower than I did way back then so I covered less ground. Maybe I became more aunty and take a longer time to decide. Maybe I got more things to buy now that I'm married (excuses!!). Maybe.. I'm Mustafied (ie, used to late nite aka early morning shopping already).
But in any case... ...
CAN SOMEBODY OFFICIALLY LENGTHEN THE OPENING HOURS IN SHOPPING CENTRES ISLANDWIDE??
Note: I seriously think there is a market for shopping centres that open till the wee hours man. Get a (night) life, Singapore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment