Friday, July 17, 2009

Kana Conned...

Did my scalp treatment at the hair salon at my hospital. Yes, for those of you who don't know, there is actually a hair salon at my hospital!

They charged me $85 for the treatment proper "because my hair very long", the owner said. Um.. aunty, I thot hair length is not proportionate to the surface area of the scalp de?

Added $5 for detox before that.. and then...

Conned me into buying this cutely-packaged scalp treatment for $30.



Total amount? Cha-ching!!! Its $120.

Quite reasonable lah, I must say. I very long never kana con by salon staff to buy their products liao... anyway $30 is not THAT expensive an investment. The staff serving me said that many of her customers really liked it and came back to buy more and so... hai, I try try and see how 1st lor.

If you're thinking of getting hair treatment done at this salon, just remember one thing: They only accept cash. 老娘 had to walk one big round to the other end of the hospital to get to the atm (thanks to the tightly-sealed miscellaneous entrances due to H1N1) and get the dough.
So, Ya. Kana Conned.

But like they say, 愿者上钩.. I can only blame myself for being the 愿者 lor..

Which only leaves me "stapler-faced" at my soft-heartedness (refer to previous blog entry).

-_-"

No more products next time! (that is, unless this product really works good lah.. heheh!)

2 comments:

Queeny said...

Haha! Yah man u like to 扁嘴 lor!

mymien said...

wat is 扁嘴?