I love playing with the black cat downstairs who always responds when I call it by the name I gave it: Salem. Even though its actually a female cat, but aiya, I like the name what. Believe it or not, each time I call and talk to her, she'd respond by mewing and manja-ing. I love to stroke her and feel the spongy pink leathery 'soles' of her front paw. I thought it was really therapeutic actually. So, that was what triggered me to visit the website of Cats Welfare Society where I chanced upon pictures of multitudes of kittens / cats for adoption. Uber cute lor!!! I wanted to adopt everyone!
I mulled over it for a day then put this up on my fb stat: Should I adopt a kitten?
Em.. I'll just let the responses do the talking..
Remove
Joyce Tan should i adopt a kitten?
Yesterday at 5:08pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (11)Hide Feedback (11)
You like this.
Idy Goh at 5:12pm July 9
nono....dog better... Cats will destroy your furniture and house and your legs and hands, cos they will crawl and scarch
Kwek Di Han at 5:21pm July 9
ya ya, i got cat jump into my hse before and tear my sofa :(
Jamie Yoeng at 5:26pm July 9
and back in JB i have a crazy cat that hops like rabbit around the house .. eehhee.. but cat poo easier to manage than dog poo at least cat's don't lao sai .. hahaha
Mavis Sin at 5:29pm July 9
Hello Kitty should be safe!
Adam Wor at 5:32pm July 9
no... dont get any pets worrrr......
Justin Tobias at 5:32pm July 9
Cats are naturally a clean animal:)My couz cat is a mini tiger.... When it stands, he's almost at your knee liao.... Heee
June Chiam at 6:03pm July 9
if u plan to have kids soon, NO. If not is fine, I had 2 cats, they were great except they destroyed my furniture
Alvin Tan at 6:08pm July 9
Cats are cleannnn!!! we've got 3 furballs!
Krystine Tan Kim Lee at 8:29pm July 9
Have little Joyce and little Victor instead la
June Chiam at 12:20am July 10
agreed with Krystine 100%, after you have little Joyces and Victors, you will say, cats and dogs, BEGONE!
Joyce Tan at 8:46am July 10
whua... how did this conversation evolve to talkin about kids... hahah now i know who are the cat lovers, the dog lovers, the baby lovers and the non animal lovers! :)
*slaps forehead* talk about kittens can also lead to erm... baby pressure.
I think, next time it's safer to just ask "Should I buy a Nintendo Wii?" instead. Eliminate probability of unecessary baby pressure. T_T
Then the next question after that one would be "Should I buy Rabbids 1, 2 or 3?"
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment