Monday, August 3, 2009

Pussy!



While digging through old photos, I came across pictures of my 1st kitten with a very 'Duh!' name - Pussy! Cos I've been observing her for ages and couldn't pick out something she reminds me of, except that she was a super fun kitten to have. Thinking back now, I may have named her 'Zip' or 'Button' instead... she was super fast and super curious.
Eventually, forced to make a choice between her and my very stressed out mum becos school re-opened and she was left to take care of Pussy while I went to school. Of course I chose my mum. She was given back to her mum's owner. But from time to time, I still wonder how she's doing - was she put down by AVA? Does she have any kittens? Is she still alive now? Would I still be able to recognize her?

Hai, think too much already.. better get to sleep now.

No comments: