Thursday, February 25, 2010

So Drama

Thanks to my mum, I got hooked to a particular Korean drama that airs on Channel U.  The title of that serial drama is called 'Temptation of a Wife'.  Sounds very 'Masters of the Sea', I know.

So, anyway, being a very busy person (very busy indeed, shuttling between facebook, wordpress, blogger and msn), its really irritating when you're hooked on a drama serial but don't get to catch it everyday on TV.

And so, I did the despicable thing that every profit-generating, money-spinning TV stations hate:  Google for the synopsis of the final episode.  And I found the full story in Wikipedia!  
This is when I found out that.. actually reading synopses of Korean Dramas can get super confusing, especially when you're watching a dubbed-in-Mandarin version and all the names sound different than what you hear on TV.  (-_-")

To prove the point, try to make sense of this excerpt I pulled out: 

"The real So Hee comes alive and she was suffering from serious depression. She gets mad at Eun Jae because Gun woo fell in love with her and they planned a wedding. So Hee crashes the wedding. One day Eun Jae went to work and everyone was praising her because of her make-up artist skills. So Hee tells all the workers that she was the real daughter of Lady Min and she proclaims herself the owner of Min Beauty Shop. Ae Ri saw this and asks So Hee to cooperate with her to ruin Eun Jae's life. At first, this works out. Later, this collaboration ended. Lady Min had a history with Jung Ha Jo, Gyo Bin's father. They had a child together (they were not married.) named byul. (Meaning Star.) Ha Jo supposidly killed Star and killed Lady Min's father by stealing a land. Lady Min gets revenge by telling Ha Jo to give all his assets (including Chunji Constructions) and selling his house. (So Hee already revealed her real identity before this happened.) Ha Jo does, and Eun Jae's family switches houses."

Gong simi wa kor lah?  

Good thing I managed to comprehend the last paragraph and I finally know what happened in the end.  

Now I can stop wondering what's happening on TV at 7pm every night.

Lallallaaalla!

2 comments:

@ster|x said...

lol jieyin wld fast forward, u read sypnosis.

anyway how come stealing land will kill someone? heart attack?

the story a bit no sense.

Unknown said...

this paragraph especially. i read it over and over a few times and i gave up.