There. Newly minted nails.
Very thankful for my manicurist Esther, who can actually take in customers late in the night.. and still do a fantastic job on my nails.
She was so patient with me, because I stepped into the place without even a concept of what I wanted to do with my nails. And I totally understand how frustrating it is when your client doesn't know what she wants.. I've had that type of clients myself before.
Anyways, end of the day, she really took the effort to know what type of 'pattern' I like, and came up with this gorgeous design! Best part is, she believes in practical nail length; not chicken claws. So I still get to lead a semi-normal life with my fingers (meaning, yes, I can pick up a 5 cent coin from flat ground). And this design will still look great as it grows out (in fact, I'm thinking of topping up gel at the bed of the nails when it grows out already.. loving this design too much!) Plus... she gave me a pkt of extra bling bling in case any of it dropped off, because she was as determined as myself that this nail-art would last all the way till CNY!
...
...
Now comes the challenge part though. To maintain it until then.
I'm gonna have to do all my washing, cleaning, cooking, scrubbing with gloves on.
Hope to preserve this until next week man...
7 more days to go, Joyce!! Jiayou!

No comments:
Post a Comment