Today, I'm really craving for cheese. Not just any type of cheese, but this:
In my opinion, the best tasting cheese I've ever had. Creamy, not too heavy and in decent portions. Its heavenly!
Thankfully, there's a 7eleven at my workplace, so while sending up the mail, I made a quick detour to 7eleven to check if they've got any of this.
Along the way, I ran into a colleague I've not seen for a long time (my workplace is very big, so this is not uncommon). I smiled at her but she just walked right past me. Then I said 'Hi!'. Then she turned to me, her face suddenly lit up in excitement and exclaimed:
"Joyce!!! I couldn't recognize you!!! You're so thin now!!! Your face has shrunk!!!"
Then we went on about 5 mins 激动-ly talking about diets, losing weight and the tendency to overeat during holiday seasons. Then just before we said goodbye to each other, she said excitedly :
"Keep it up ya? Maintain, maintain!"
As we drew further and further away from each other in the big hospital compound, the big wide smile on my face gradually faded to a non-expression.
I did a U-turn into the canteen and ordered fresh orange juice.
So much for cravings!


No comments:
Post a Comment