Getting quite addicted to road trips.. Driving down long winding roads with greenery on either side and looking for an opportune time to overtake that slow bumbling truck hogging the single-lane road. Playing with the walkie talkie and stopping whenever we come across things that interested us. No agenda, no things to do list. Just simply leaning back and enjoying every moment of the day, whatever came our way.
Well, tomorrow will be the beginning of another such trip. I hope we get to see this windmill over the weekend, because....
Tomorrow, we're driving into 'Zhor-Zhor' Land!
I Love Zhor Zhor!
Seriously, Zhor-Zhor should set up her own facebook page. I'll sure go and 'like' it, because its so fun to pronounce her name with the semi frown / virtuous smile Jeanette Aw had in the show. Her restrained Mona Lisa smile, at least to me, was what dominated 90% of her facial expressions in the show.
So imagine my delight when I finally found a photo of her in a different facial expression:
This must be when she encountered the Ghost of Nonya-Past.


No comments:
Post a Comment