Thursday, November 3, 2011

Irritating

I was listening to a radio program on Monday (31st Oct), which happened to be the day when Selina from SHE got married.

I believe this was the wedding many have been waiting for, after her long and painful recovery from the accident.  Everyone thought that this was going to be the most touching fairytale wedding ever.

Anyway, back to the radio program.

The DJ went on to play her latest song she had just released.  I was pleasantly surprised because my impression of SHE songs are just.. teeny bopper.  But the song arrangement, intro and first line got me listening intently.  Beautiful lyrics too. 

And then, the most irritating thing happened.  After the 1st 2 lines, the DJ cut in, fading her song to the background and started babbling on about the 大牌 names who were invited to her wedding.  And he talked for almost the whole song.


WHO CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED THE WEDDING??????  I JUST WANT TO HEAR THE SONG!!!!

Sigh. 

Sometimes, 我真的是给这些 DJ 气死.

Anyway, until today, I still didn't get to hear Selina's song yet. 

*pouts*

No comments: