Monday, July 6, 2009

无辜

Yesterday we had lunch at Roland as a zone, together with our 2 new frens.

The whole event was fun enough, except that there were not-so-well behaved kids around, screaming at the top of their voices and running around the restaurant. In the middle of a game of Bingo, when everyone was trying to hear the numbers being called out.

In the midst of the 'storm, I kana kiapped in between 2 very different people.

Here's a classic moment that illustrates my point very well.

A kid ran past our table screaming.

And its not those ordinary kind of screaming. Its the super high pitched, long and loud kind. Think the kid can teach sopranos how to hit high high notes man......

On my left, I got V, who responded with a very good natured, nonchalant,

'Wa, that was an F-sharp... *continues punching out his bingo card*'

On my right, I got A, who responded with a very disapproving:

'Wa, I REALLY cannot take it man!! This kid should be put in a cry room! *frowns*'

All of a sudden, I felt like I'm the equator between the northern and southern hemisphere.

偶苏无辜的呐!!

No comments: