We're moving ahead with time. We really are.
They're going to make an escalator between level 1 and basement 1 of the hospital to save us the time of waiting for lifts which are forever being held up by people at other levels.
And today, when I passed by the toilets, I noticed a new, very prominent sign on the doors:
"The lights in this toilet are activated by motion"
Which makes me wonder... what kind of motion??
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, it's installed with a sensor which can sense motion and when you walk into the toilet the light automatically lights up.
Xavier's primary school toilet also uses this system.
One small joke: One time at Xav's sch I was really urgent. I stand outside the toilet and press the switch but it refuse to light up for me. Than a student walk pass me and went it, the lights amazingly came to life. (Felt so humilated by that auto-light system)
definately not 大便. hahaha
oh, you havent tried this. spending too much time in the toilet until the lights shut off automatically... its like -_-" great! you have to use the toilet in the dark..
ehh... what took u soooo long in the 1st place? doing BIG business?? Eeewww....
Post a Comment