I was doing some research online for the upcoming Taiwan trip online, and guess what I found? Kewei's blog!
Ok, I'm sure many of you do not know about her, but she was the BV for David Tao's "一二三,我们都是木头人" Concert. It was like, dunno... 2 years back? But since then, I've always admired her as a singer. Hey, I'm not those crazy fans kind of person ok, I go for 实力派 de, ok? Don't believe, go to her blog and listen for yourself lor....
http://taykewei.blogspot.com/
Ya, and on her blog you will see the links to her few other friends' blogs.. which probably would sound quite familiar: Derrick Ho, Kelly Poon, etc... (just for the crazy fans type who visit my blog, you can now happily add their links to ur blog and spread around liao... sah-port local!)
Well anyways, I couldn't contain my excitement and left her a message in her shoutbox... think MJ was a very good reminder that we should cherish the good artists we've still got with us, who are working really hard to bring us soul food.... So, drop her a message if u like her voice too, ya? Everyone can do with a little bit of encouragement, no matter how famous.
Wa I still can't believe I found her blog!!! EEEeeeeyer!!!! So exciting!!!!!!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mee too!! i like kewei's voice too!! Together with one of her friend, we went for ah mei's concert last year. She was ah mei's BV!! when she was introduced, we all stood up to cheer for her! Hard to find such talent liao
ya.. her voice is soooo good lor. plus she's picking up guitar now.. means its gonna get better for her! haha! anyways.. i nid to order lashes from you for dialect big day ley.. can i just order and collect thru you?
yepyep you can. just let me know what u all want. http://eyelashesguru.blogspot.com/
too fanciful maybe dun have. but nt sure. can check. but those normal long lashes for stage etc should have ready stock =)
Post a Comment