Wednesday, July 15, 2009

She's The One!


Sho cute!!!! If I ever, that is, EVER adopt a cat, this kitten's fur coat markings would be very near to my ideal cat, and I would call it Figaro (because the markings make it look like a butler wearing a tux serving in a big house)... not Socks like the people at Cat Welfare Society called it. Socks was one of the names I thought of back in secondary school for this sort of cat, but now, to me, the name Socks is so...secondary school lor..

For the record, pouting in front of the laptop for a good 5 mins and pointing at this picture without moving, did not move Vic's heart. Neither did msn-ing him a series of 'i want a cat' messages when we were both in the same room.

Looks like I have to be content with Salem... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: