Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cash Box!

There's this guy in office forever complaining about the aircon in his room ever since renovation completed. We made so many calls to the maintenance department until they shudder at the mention of his name. Finally, we couldn't take it anymore and brought the topic up to the manager, who then informed us that the airconditioning is due for an upgrade only in October.

This was when I suggested lending this guy an electric fan to tide him over until upgrading. I thought a desktop fan in a mildly air-conditioned office should keep a person cool enough.

Not to be outdone, the manager told us to requisite for a standing fan. You know, those kind that has a long stem and 3 buttons that you use in the living room?

Almost instantly, I couldn't help but imagine his room looking like this when the fan finally arrives:



(If only those stacks of paper in his messy room were cash. I assure you, I'd stick around more often)

No comments: