Love you kids.. you make me smile! I really miss you!
Thanks for being my sis! I still check out your blog whenever I miss you guys... and I want to play with DIBO and MOHAMMAD RAMBO BIN YOYO MAS SELAMAT!!!
I love the scapbook patchwork man! Yo YO yo.... by the way, advise from groomer to change name for Mohamad Rambo Bin Yoyo Mas Selamat. We've decided on Fefe instead, sound so gentle & meek huh??
5 comments:
I love the scapbook patchwork man! Yo YO yo.... by the way, advise from groomer to change name for Mohamad Rambo Bin Yoyo Mas Selamat. We've decided on Fefe instead, sound so gentle & meek huh??
fefe sounds like those dogs that paris hilton would have! why don't you call him cookie? LOL!
Cookie is common leh. Anyway it'll b to luxurious to change multiple names for him. Already confused him for a wk...
:P i just kope fefe and dibo's pictures and put on my page! haha!
u koper~!
Post a Comment