Its that time of the year where I'm starting to miss that snug feeling of my boots, jacket and scarf in the rainy weather / colder than cold aircon. Of course, there's that warm feeling of selecting / baking gifts for your loved ones and proudly wrapping them up myself so that all of them look handsome altogether, lying at the foot of my Christmas tree.
I'm starting to think about the Christmas songs that are played in every shopping centre (yes, Mustafa is not spared), and stocking up on bags and bags of candies to make goodie bags for the kids and friends.
And how could I forget: 'Jing jing, Jing! See him lying on a bed of straw'..
Ahh.. Christmas.. by far my favourite holiday in the whole year. Its coming in just a couple of months' time! Woohoo!
Just msn-ed my ex colleague recently and realised that she is already doing Christmas shopping... online. Sho clever.
Personally, I feel that online shopping has become a great blessing in disguise to people like me, who really detest squeezing with crowds and getting sucked into a vast human vortex (goodness knows when you can escape from there?)
So this year, i'll try to make my purchases online. That way, I will only need to squeeze with the crowds just once: to buy wrapping paper...
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment