Tuesday, September 15, 2009

YAY I can blog again!

Hai, I really don't know what's wrong with the browser. From time to time, when I try to log in, there will appear this error message and I won't be able to edit or even save the text I type in this field. Which is really frustrating cos you can't get to update as often as you would like. But well, nevermind about that already. Cos here I am with the latest updates!

MY CGL IS GETTING MARRIED ON MONDAY! Very excited for him and his fiancee.. who also happens to be in the same secondary school in the same yr as me. Never been that happy for a couple getting married cos there are just some couples that compliment each other so well and bring out the best in each other and you just KNOW they're going to be very happy together. This is one such rare couple I've ever come across.. and Vic and I are so so happy for them. JX and Shar, your heaven on earth experience is beginning in a couple of days' time! Counting down! :DDD

Also, this is the first wedding that I've heard of guys going to the hens night... and OMG I heard that they are also going to 讨红包 from the ah cheks on Monday (and Vic is going to be one of the ah cheks... meaning.. WHEY, ARE YOU GOING TO SABO MY HUSBAND????!?!?!!!!)

So if you ask me, yes, a few of us felt it was unfair. An ah yee is not an easy job you know. She works hard for her dough. You have to wake up early, go to the bride's hse, buy the wasabi / toothpaste / waxing strips the night before, plan plan and plan.... And all the 2 guys probably planned to do was like.. what? Reach there early, watch some tv and take the angpow???

So we asked the bride to give them the full works - lipstick and fake lashes. Since her theme for the ah yees was going to be yellow dresses... it is not too hard to imagine what the guys would look like with

1. fake lashes;
2. lipstick; and
3. yellow dresses:





OK, skip the briefs 裤头 sticking out part. That's gross. Especially if the brand is Crocodile or Three Rifles.

No comments: