Saturday, October 3, 2009

Me, The Accidental Chiongster

I can't believe I managed to pull of this schedule:

7.00pm-8.00pm: Sleep
8.00pm-10.30pm: Cook, have dinner, upload photos on work blog
10.30pm-11.30pm: Shower, check out the newly-arrived items that I have ordered online
11.30pm-2.30am: Head out for an approximately 2.5 hours long movie
2.30am-3.40am: Pump petrol, drive down to A's house
3.40am-6.00am: Bridal makeup & hair for A and makeup for her mum
6.00am-6.45am: Cab back to Simei, drop makeup luggage at home then to workplace
7am-8am: Sleep in the staff lounge at workplace
8am-8.30am: Breakfast at staff canteen
8.30am-12.30pm: Work half day (my turn to work today:_C )
12.30pm-????: SLEEP!

With only 2 hrs of rest, surprisingly I wasn't doing too bad in the office.  Plus, I was fresh and alert at A's house too!  And rather happy with my work too... :P  What an eventful day.  I actually chiong-ed through the night.

Hmmmmm....... *checks the clock*

Half an hour more to the highlight of today:
12.30pm-????: SLEEP!

God, please let time fly...
(at least until 12.30pm... then after that can slow it down to make up for speeding it up just now. :P)

No comments: