Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stressed is Shepherd's Pie spelt backwards






Its been exceptionally crazy this season in every aspect of our lives.  I can't really say that its a good problem, except that all sorts of things: the good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful, the heartwarming and the disappointing all happened at the same time.  That made us really really busy... and its not even Christmas yet! 

That's why I decided to 化 stress 愤为 cook 量.. So proud of myself when I managed to bake two Shepherds Pies this morning at 1AM!!!!  This is what we'll be having for lunch today... nutritious home-cooked food made of fresh ingredients from *coughs* NTUC Fairprice!  Of course, this is not the actual picture of what I baked.  My version was non-Halal. 



I repeat:  And its not even Christmas yet...

Maybe I should have made something that looked like this...



Halloween mah... what're you staring at?

Oh, that reminds me... Band Se7en's Halloween nite is happening this Saturday at DXO!  NTUC members (ME!) get 2nd drink free! Yippee!!!  Very good if you've got a 水桶 partner *rubs nose and points one direction*.

Just one more question before I'm all set to go...

...........Can I earn NTUC Linkpoints huh???

No comments: