Wednesday, November 18, 2009

诗情画意

I always thought Koreans were only poetic in their drama scripts.  Didn't know they were that poetic in real life.

Just wrote in to inquire about some goods that have not been sent to me after 2 days.  Using an online language converter, I wrote something like this.

"I ordered a pair of black shoes two days ago but you have not sent it to Singapore yet.  May I know if there is any problem?  Please send the shoes to me soon.  Thank you!"

Today, I got a reply from the seller.  Since he typed in Korean, I used another online language translator and almost fell of my chair reading this:

"[hil] It is a town.
The goods which it orders is sent out and 17th boat [song] it is confirmed that it is completed in the overseas boat [song] goods center.
If a little bay waiting staring, the goods it will be able to receive.
Purchase Haeju is sour and thanks ^^* where it gives "


I like the part that says
  1. sent out and 17th boat (song); and
  2. it is confirmed that it is completed in the overseas boat (song)

Because knowing that your order is on the way is really (song4)!

And can someone please explain what is "Purchase Haeju is sour???"

2 comments:

@ster|x said...

almost sounds like adam wrote that letter.

mymien said...

if he's a korean, maybe that's how it would sound like! hahah!