Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gone Zany

Time for another episode of "Joyce's Orr-Huice 历险记".

Maybe I'm too tired these few weeks.. I've been tickled by the littlest of things and I've been trying to poke fun at 'most everyone in office... 真的是苦中作乐...

This one you've probably seen in my FB stat if you're as 'hyperactive' on FB as I am:  I nearly signed off a doctor's letter with "Beast Regards".. Can't imagine the face on the recipient (some high-ranking doctor) when she sees it.

My colleague came back from vacation in Thailand and was very obviously tanned.  I asked her on Monday, "哇,为什么你脸黑黑来上班?"

Manager dumps work on my desk on a crazy Monday and I was like.. "Oh man, of all times!" He said, "Well, that shows that you are still needed!".  Later in the afternoon, I collected mail and dumped the whole lot on his desk and he went, "Oh man, don't tell me its more papers!".  I replied with a smile: "Well, that shows that you are still needed!"

Called a hospital in Hongkong to chase back something that belongs to us.  Talking to them suddenly made me feel at home.. (I wonder why...).  The secretary read out her email address (the letters I, T, S, L and E) to me like this - *heavy hongkong slang*
"Ice cream, Thailand, Sinkapore, L... *long pause*   Lazy,  E... *another long pause* Elephant!!!".  Serious lung damage trying to keep from bursting out.  For the record, I spoke in Hongkong slang to them just for fun.  Hee... Never knew working could be so, ermm, fun.

Some attachment students here to see the manager.  I informed the manager and directed them to the conference room, and would you believe it? They just sat there staring at the hair of the person in front of them and kept quiet for a good 10 mins!  Finally, I had compassion and walked over to the manager's room to remind him about them.  "你再不来,我要开 cartoon 给他们看了".

ArrrrgggghhhH!!! Actually all I want to do is to roll around in my bed!!  Why isn't it a public holiday todayyy???  Ok, maybe I'll make myself feel better by rolling around the sofa at the staff lounge later...     T_T

No comments: