Whoa! Its been a long long while since I last posted anything. I have been really busy towards year end.
Every year, I would ask God for a word in season for the year. Last year it was 'Greater Things Have Yet To Come'. That's why for most of the year, you saw that on my MSN nick (that is, until the software went berserk and starting displaying an old nick and I got tired of changing it back).
So I was naturally very excited for the 1st service of the new year. In my heart, I was asking God for a word for the new year. I think He took it literally. Just before service started, the word 'Grace' was impressed upon my heart.
Then came the sermon and I was just blown away. Awesome man! Trust PT to bring something new into an old sermon. This is definitely something I will be chewing on for the next couple of weeks at least.
Evening time was equally exciting. We had a reunion of the pioneers of dialect ministry. Wow can you imagine that? We've been around for 14 years ley! We have all grown up together and of course some have moved on. But like what Ben used to say: 'Once in Dialect, always in Dialect'. I guess there's just this part that would remain in our hearts always.
Kar Weng came with a Bible, just like he used to do everywhere he went when he was leading our cellgroup. And of course we were not to be disappointed. He shared awesome revelations with us and encouraged us with the Word. Sitting there hearing him share was like quite surreal to me. I realized that I really missed his preaching. The last time was when I was still in year 1 Polytechnic sia.. and now I'm married liao. How time flies.
Edmund kept encouraging us to write songs. Lilian shared about Udders sponsoring the New Year Countdown. Ben, as usual, livened up the atmosphere and of course who could forget our very own "Cheo" Chang-Er??
Same old people, but how we've all grown to greater maturity and greater revelation.
Grace upon grace.
This is definitely a great way to start the new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment