Friday, January 8, 2010

My Work

Oh, remember many blogs ago, I was telling you about something exciting?  That was so so long ago.. but anyway, here's what that blog was about:  My very first photoshoot!  I only chose 2 pictures. The rest can find on my work blog.



I had a tough time making the model on the right look older.. he's so youthful! And he's got a very nice complexion.  The one on the left looked tough enough.  Can you see his eyeliner?



Abit of a psycho shot, but I love this picture the best.  She was so tall, I had to reach up a full arm's length to touch up for her.  And by Asian standards, I am a very tall woman.  1.68cm ok... dun play play.

Don't know when's the next time I'll be doing another photoshoot, even though it was a fun experience. For now, this will go in my memory as something I'd never thought I'd get to do in 2009.  *smiles*


No comments: