Sunday, July 11, 2010
Home-made
Out of a 心血来潮 moment, I decided to attempt making a burger on my own for our dinner two nights ago, from scratch. Here's a pic of zeee apple-pork patty with caramelized onions and salad. Vic said it looked very high-class and tasted pretty good! Ching Ching Ching! *score points*
And all thanks to JY, this photo appears on my blog. I was just telling her that I don't blog so often anymore, because no inspiration and nothing too interesting happened in my life recently. LOL. So I'd rather not blog if I have no topic to lah... but but but, I do love this picture! Maybe because its colourful... but sometimes looking at nice photos do make you feel happy, just like remembering your dear friends brings a smile to your face.
Have a great Sunday, and remember to make someone smile! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment