Thursday, October 7, 2010

The LS incident


Ajisen's Tomyam Ramyun.

Cause of his pain for the next 2-3 days.  And the silence in the house because there's nobody to switch on the TV or break into random songs.

It was so bad, I began to wonder if other patrons were also sick.

So, I wrote an online feedback, not really expecting a response at all.

Couple of days later, the manager called me, apologized for replying late because she was on leave and didn't check her mail.

She asked if he was ok, and offered to pay for the medical expenses incurred.

I told her there was no need, because he had submitted his claims to his company.  I just wrote because I was thinking about other patrons.  I suggested that it might be fresh food left in room temperature for too long, which is really a haven for opportunistic bad bacteria.  She agreed that it might be the case, and that she would look into it.  She thanked me for the feedback and we both hung up.  

I thought that was the end of the story.

Today, she called me again.  She said she would like to send a voucher to us as a form of apology.  Lets just say this amount would be able to sponsor a 2-person meal.  I was very pleasantly surprised, and also impressed by her resolve to make restitution... however...

After such an episode, would we even dare to step into Ajisen again?

No comments: