I love the Muppets! I suppose the younger generation would probably not love them as much cos they didn't grow up watching it, but as a young kid, somehow I enjoyed the show so much as compared to other shows with puppets like 'Electric Company' and 'Sesame Street'. Actually, it was because this wasn't an entirely 'goody two shoes' production.. as in some of the jokes are semi-adult too. I also loved the fact they had guest stars who would just play along with them and be nonsensical, even though I didn't recognize many of them when I was small. Of course, not forgetting my favourite:
The 2 old fogeys at the end of the show!!!
*cues*
Ah, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
If anyone has perfected sarcasm, it must be them. Plus, they make a great pair cos they laugh at each others' jokes.
For those who grew up watching the Muppets, don't miss this movie for your life! I feel like watching it again already..

No comments:
Post a Comment