Super happy to visit my own blog nowadays.
Cos the countdown timer says 8 days more to my 1st Taiwan trip!
So, sorry guys, I will not be taking your wishlists with me for this trip... becos I really want to take time and enjoy the country... but when I see something that you might like, I'll definitely get it for you, ok?
You must understand.. its like the Mecca of Chinese Entertainment...
*kiss the ground*
Spoke to Miss J on msn and we got really excited for this trip. In fact, she finished packing in the middle of the conversation and I haven't even started! She was saying that we must doll ourselves up when we go, or else we'd be victims of somebody's merciless phone camera.
You know who lah..
Ok, better stop blogging and start with my packing...
*puts a box of eyelashes into luggage*
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell Miss J must 打起十二分精神, sleep also must apply make up. Remember to doll mum up too else she'll b the next victim. Kekeke....
My earring stand is for you to start your collection from this trip. Have fun, will miss u & mom for 2 wks. sob sob....
haha yeah! must be like hongkong drama, sleep also got makeup on de... (FAKE ONE THEY ALL!!) yeah! see you in svc later ya??
Post a Comment